Necklaces with seed beads and polymer beads - made by studiomae.nl
Seed beads necklace made by studiomae.nl! Studiomae.nl has made two types of necklaces with parts from our shop. Would you like to have these necklaces? Take a quick look at the Instagram page of studiomae.nl.
Below you can see all the products that have been used for these necklaces so that you know exactly what to get if you want to make one of these necklaces! You may already have some parts at home!
● You start by stringing the seed beads and charms on the metal wire. Just like studiomae.nl, you can be in the middle polymer beads string. It is useful if you do not cut the metal wire right away. Measure how many cm the chain should be, so that you know approximately how many seed beads you need to string. (Hint: use it stringing board!)
● Last thread 1 or 2 crimp beads to the metal wire and then through a closure (for example a lobster clasp).
● Now thread the wire back through the crimp beads.
● Now squeeze the crimp beads flat with a flat nose pliers. Then cut the remaining metal wire and put the last piece through a number of beads.
● Then we go to the other side. Cut the metal wire with a wire cutters and repeat the previous steps. Now you don't use a closure but a extension.
Still have questions or uncertainties? You can always send us a message or leave a comment! We are happy to help you. Also view our other jewelry in the Lookbook.
Looking for this necklace?